I need help and explanation.
I've configured OM setup, in tab invoicing, there are error account and scrap account. somehow that account have value (it suppose to be not have value). I think this occur when I use wildcard.
how to solve this? why this happen? I need to return the value into the account which suppose to be have that value.
- how to know from where that value come from?
- why this happen (until that account have value)?
- how to fix it?
thanks very much.
hello there, please kindly help me.. :(
In reply to neubie:
update for my case, I found that value comes from missing account in OM default account in each inventory item, because I use wildcard.
here I make it simple my case:
- I set account for error account (let's say 1000) and scrap account (unfortunately I set for the same account, 1000). this account suppose to be not have any value ( = 0 ), but the fact is this account not zero.
- I found that amount for account 1000 come from inventory items which don't have sales and cogs account in OM Default account
- since I use wildcard IT for transaction, so every transactions which involve those inventory items will be directed to error account (and/or scrap account) ; am i Correct?
- now, I need help to change it back (may be use transfer balance between accounts) to specific account related specific items. there are 2 items in this case.
- How I calculate the amount, so I get correct amount for each account?
maybe I can figure like this:
every transaction involves (OM sales account-item 1; OMcogs account-item1;OM sales account-item 2; OMcogs account-item2) --> will be directed to error and scrap account (account 1000)
please help. thanks.
I need help too.
Do you have a Dynamic GP Accounting quick reference guide?
In reply to Tanya:
nope, I don't have it. sorry