With success of “Universal Data Import Export”, we have
received a lot of requests from customers and community for importing data from
Microsoft Excel as “Universal Excel Importer”. It is friendly and very useful
that Classic NAV Systems (NAV 2009 earlier) should have. Unfortunately, it hasn’t
been brought to new NAV Systems (from NAV 2013).
According to demand and its beauty of simplicity,
we developed “Universal Excel Import Export” (Product S-05) for new NAV Systems.
With our tool, users manage to import/export master data, sales, purchase,
financial data … via Excel files.
Related videos at https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfgzNr8_2Gkoo3v_rUrxM9-3rnCrfjPvA
Main features of “Universal Excel Import Export”:
1. Export data to Excel:
2. Simply import data from Excel with 4 steps:
3. All 4 steps can be run without user interaction
4. Import data with dimension values.
5. Smart Choose Database Table by Sheet Name or
predefined in Excel file.
6. Save time with auto map Excel Headers to nearest
7. Support insert new records only or update
existed records only or both insert and update.
8. Field Validate trigger: can be invoked
separately or skipped.
9. Record OnInsert and OnModify triggers: can be
run or skipped.
10. Flexible settings in Excel file to adapt your
Support Web Client.
with our products, we contribute to success of your company!