SOLUTION PROVIDER: Digital Vantage Point Inc.
SOLUTION NAME: Nav-to-Net: Fully integrated ecommerce solution written exclusively for MS Dynamics NAV
VERSION: Certified for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009
AVAILABILITY: United States; Canada; United Kingdom; Netherlands; Denmark; Ireland; Germany; France; Mexico; Switzerland; Spain
Nav-to-Net enables business agility through rapid, reliable e-commerce transactions, reduced maintenance costs and improved customer online experience. Written exclusively for Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Nav-to-Net is designed to expand on the value and flexibility in Microsoft Dynamics NAV, enabling customers to take their business online simply and effectively, while leveraging on Digital Vantage Point’s accumulated experience and best practices from a substantial international customer base.
Being seamlessly integrated with Microsoft standard products and components (MSMQ and MS SQL) and written in .NET, Nav-to-Net takes integrated e-Commerce to a new level with loads of efficiency features, simplified user friendly web management and reduced maintenance and training costs. It is designed to work in all versions, from Microsoft Dynamics NAV 3.7 to NAV 2009.
It allows management of all item, customer and order related components of the site entirely from within Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
· A B2B, B2C, B2E ready solution, supporting multi-currency, multi-lingual and multi-website and an unlimited number of categories and subcategories that can be displayed in an infinite number of layouts using templates.
· Built-in Document Management Tools (in NAV), makes web management easy. Document Management handles all the information a webstore visitor needs, including images, file attachments with information like brochures, videos or even software that can be downloaded directly from the web site.
· Always Take OrdersTM (ATO) approach keeps business flowing with accurate items and pricing even if the connection to the back-end system is lost. SmartPush™ Technology minimizes performance issues on Microsoft Dynamics NAV by synchronizing key website specific data from NAV as it changes in real time.
· The Product/Marketing Manager can manage web products, categories and catalogs with user-friendly screens without the involvement of IT. Up-sell, cross-sell, promotional and marketing campaigns can be implemented on the fly.
· Delivers healthy ROI, with proven feature rich tools for B2B customers and buyers/sales agents on behalf of customers to personalize their ordering experience on the website, enhancing repeat business.
· Available globally through our offices in North America and Europe and through our qualified certified partners.