NAV 2009 R2: The definition of the SB Owner Cue Table has changed

After a failed nightly restore, NAV had to roll back the restore. After we got live again, users with the SB Owner profiles are getting this error when logging in:

---------------------------
Microsoft Dynamics NAV
---------------------------
The definition of the SB Owner Cue Table has changed. Start your activity again.
---------------------------
OK   
---------------------------

 

And not changes of course, so what could be the issue?

 

Right now users with this role center have another, but they really need their "own" RC back...

  • I eventually found out. The actual error "the definition of the x table has changed" was not new. The only thing was the Role Center Cue table used.
    And in NAV 2009 that was all new stuff.

    I tried restarting the service, re-compiling the table, re-starting, re-compiling the page (running the table from Classic worked fine), re-starting, recompiling all tables, restarting. Finally I also tried tried deleting the table completely. Nothing worked.

    Then I found out that (another partner) had enabled the web services. Stopping the service, restarting NAV - and it worked! Not quite sure what the issue was here, except that it was related to the webservice. Problem solved. Smile
Related