morning i was start nav getting mentioned error please help me any one .
Either the caller does not have the required permission or the specified path is read-only"
In order to get the complete access please following below steps :1. Go to Service folder in the Server for 2013 it isC:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics NAV2. Right click on the Microsoft Dynamics NAV and go to properties of the folder.
3. Go to Security Tab of the Properties
4. Click Edit in the Security Tab
5. Add Everyone, check full control and modify.
6. Click apply and Ok button.
7. Restart the service from Microsoft Dynamics NAV Administration
You're just giving Everyone FULL CONTROL over everything in your NAV folders! I'm sure it will fix your permission error, but that's surely not a solution for a production environment. Just saying!