Business Central and Microsoft Teams: “Share, view, and act on your business data”
• Make faster decisions by sharing Dynamics 365 Business Central data in Microsoft Teams conversations.
• This app connects Microsoft Teams to your business data in Dynamics 365 Business Central, so you can quickly share details with your team and respond faster to inquiries.
• Paste a link to any Business Central record into chat, and it will expand that into a compact card to share with your coworkers.
• View card details, edit data, and take action without ever leaving Microsoft Teams — at your desk, at home, or on the go. •Coming soon! Look up Business Central data directly from within Microsoft Teams.
A Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central online user account is required for this Microsoft Teams app. If you’re not sure whether you have an account, or if you don’t know your credentials for signing in, contact your company administrator to help you get started.
Get everything you need to run your business and focus on what matters most — your customers. With Business Central, you get the access, mobility, collaboration, and real-time insights needed to transform your business.
Build a more resilient business with the ability to:
• Increase financial visibility
• Optimize your supply chain
• Boost sales and improve service
• Deliver projects on time and under budget
Video on Youtube
L'articolo Business Central in Teams proviene da Roberto Stefanetti Blog - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.