Today I got this error message while publishing an extension to our Development system. Since our Development system just moved to Azure last week our Azure Specialist and I spent some time troubleshooting this.
As always with these things the root cause was not in Azure SQL, but in my C/AL code in C/Side.
Our database is hybrid and what I did is removing a codeunit. This was a cleanup since we moved one of our custom DLL’s into an Azure Function.
The root cause of the AL0132 was a global variable pointing to a non existing codeunit.
‘Codeunit’ does not contain a definition for ‘xServer Management’