Today was the day NAV 2016 was released. And most of Microsoft’s documentation and files are already online. When a new version is released, then what most of you really want to is to get your hands on it. At least if you’re not currently at Directions EMEA to see the new version being presented.
It is available for download at:
If you don’t have access to download yourself, then you can download Dynamics NAV from the DUG download section. But only in a world-wide version.
Notice that a NAV 2016 license key is not compatible with a NAV 2015 or NAV 2013 R2 license. And the other way around. A NAV 2015 and NAV 2013 R2 license key is not compatible with a NAV 2016 key.
Dynamics NAV documentation on MSDN
- Dynamics NAV 2016 system requirements
- Dynamics NAV 2016 Deployment
- Dynamics NAV 2016 Architecture and product overview
- Dynamics NAV 2016 Installation and setup
- Configuring Dynamics NAV 2016
- Dynamics NAV 2016 Development
- Dynamics NAV 2016 Administration
- Dynamics NAV 2016 Security and protection
- Dynamics NAV 2016 Technical Reference/a>
- Upgrading to Dynamics NAV 2016
- Integrating NAV 2016 in SharePoint sites
- Dynamics NAV 2016 Windows PowerShell Cmdlets
Take it as a good opportunity to learn a little PowerShell.