Dynamics User Group
Venkat Chaitanya Kanumukula
Venkat Chaitanya Kanumukula's Achievements
Rank: Senior Member
Discussion Starter I
Let me Help You
Ask A Question I
About Venkat Chaitanya Kanumukula
Mr. Kanumukula is a hands on IT professional, and has been in the industry since Oct 1997.
• Around 15+ years of experience in the areas of application programming, system design, development, integration, testing, deployment, execution with implementation & Roll-outs of business applications in cloud/on-premises.
• Experience in managing both on-premise & cloud hosting infrastructure/applications build outs including operations & Data Center maintenance.
• Experience using Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations/Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012/R2/R3( Inc- Visual Studio.Net, X++, C#, SharePoint, SQL Server, SSIS/SSRS/SSAS, Dynamics CRM, Power BI, Tableau, Mulesoft, BizTalk, DataCenter, AWS & Azure, etc).
• Experience in Dynamics 365 ERP upgrades, Azure Administration and hosting, LCS (Life Cycle Services).
• Experience with Commitment to Quality - technical quality assurance (before, during and after development). Create partnership with project manager to give technical assistance regarding important decisions.
• Experience in
development, integration, implementation, customization, deployments of Microsoft Dynamics AX and knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Dynamics 365 for Financials and Operations, Dynamics 365 Business Central
Dynamics 365 for Field Service, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service, Microsoft Dynamics for Sales
Having very good understanding of Financial
Trade & Logistics, Services
Inventory, Purchasing, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Procurement & Sourcing, General Ledger, Production, Master Planning, CRM Modules, Payroll, Service Management, Project Management & Accounting , etc.
• Well-Versed with Agile, SCRUM and CMMI process and methodologies to support rapid iterative Quality software development.
A highly motivated, self-starter & problem solver with multi-tasking skills, Had managed and served through an established process to get the job done in a timely and efficient manner with an eye on every detail during ERP implementations. Flexible to work under stress and have ability to prioritize workload and stay organized in a fast-paced environment.
Learned and adapted to new processes and technologies at ease without any training provided from the organizations while working at previous employments, Yet on demand delivered tasks aggressively at a fast pace satisfying the needs of product owners, product development, program managers, Vendors, Higher Management, Internal & External Clients.
Have a proactive & positive attitude with a willingness to do what it takes to complete the job. Self-managed work style within a team environment. Extremely detail-orientated and Customer service oriented.
Which kind of user are you (primarily)?:
IT professional other
Which of the Microsoft Dynamics products are you using?:
Finance & Operations/AX
Sales, Customer and Field Service
Microsoft Dynamics 365 User Groups
Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations User Group
Dynamics 365 Business Central User Group
Microsoft Dynamics User Groups
Dynamics AX User Group
Dynamics NAV User Group
Frequently asked questions
Copyright 1995-2020 Dynamics User Group, all rights reserved.