Need to hire Dynamics GP 2013 Developer (short term contract)

Looking for an experienced Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 Developer for a short term contract.  

1. The project is in Seattle but working remotely is ok.

2. You MUST be well versed in Dexterity and SQL Server.  I'm open to have two people, one for Dexterity and another for SS.  

3. I'm easy to work with, technical, and give very clear direction.

This project has two components that need to be addressed ASAP so I need someone who is available now or can be in the next week.

1) Custom code was written to add new features to GP Sales Order Mgmt for an on-premise install. The prior developer had to leave the project due to a family crisis and  I need someone who can look at his code, validate it is ready for Production, and move it to Production. There is a good requirements doc and I can walk you through the functionality that was added.  The initial release made it to Production and is in use today.  A second round of changes were made and are in the Test environment but have not been rolled out to Production.  

2) I anticipate there will be additional custom features needed so I'm hoping this dev will be 

able to take on the extra work.  If that is not possible but you do have the bandwidth to do #1 and are exceptionally qualified I'm OK with that option as well.

Please contact me directly at info@step7consulting.com.

Related
Recommended