CRM Uploading Error

Hi Guys!

Need your help on this error:  When we uploaded on Account entity the error says, "The text entered exceeds the maximum length." Error code:0x80044331.  There were no Accounts created based on the imports status.  We kept on trying to upload the file.  We even remove some details that we guessed impeding the upload but to no avail.

The intriguing part was that when I search on the Account list, the Accounts we're trying to upload were actually uploaded! It is not a duplicate record because we have a running deplecate detection rules on Account.

We're doing the statics for the data migration, so i need to note those datas that we're successfully uploaded.

 

  • Hi guys can anyone explaine what happened on the above scenario?

    Thanks in advance! :)

  • In reply to Thesaly Anne Valenzuela:

    This error comes when you source text length is greater then the target field length, you should get field name in failure details

  • In reply to Mahender Pal:

    Thanks for the input Mahender!

    But does CRM specifically identifies which field or column title in the source data file is/are faulty?

    Thanks in advance

     

  • In reply to Thesaly Anne Valenzuela:

    I'm getting that message as well. It all started on the weekend when we added a bunch of updates to the server. We've removed the updates and the same problem. Now we're going to try to switch to our backup server and restore our pre-updates back up.

    If only someone could have had the foresight to add more detail to the error message than "An error has occurred." I won't be upset when we switch to Sales Force next summer.

     

    free accounting software

  • In reply to LauraArnold:

    I'm getting that message as well. It all started on the weekend when we added a bunch of updates to the server. We've removed the updates and the same problem. Now we're going to try to switch to our backup server and restore our pre-updates back up.

    If only someone could have had the foresight to add more detail to the error message than "An error has occurred." I won't be upset when we switch to Sales Force next summer.

  • In reply to LauraArnold:

    yeah i can tell that. CRM specifically identifies which field or column title in the source data file is/are faulty? But in all version you will not get it.

  • In reply to eden hazard:

    CRM uploading error? there is no option here.you will be amazed by this.just try this.

  • In reply to eden hazard:

    This is what I have been searching in many websites and I finally found it here. Amazing article. I am so impressed. Could never think of such a thing is possible with it...I think you have a great knowledge especially while dealings with such subjects.
  • In reply to LauraArnold:

    The post is written in very a good manner and it entails many useful information for me. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept.
  • In reply to eden hazard:

    Excellent information to many people like to read articles to learn about  CRM Uploading Error of great interest.Oups... my blog disappeared from Les Explorers list ; )So many people leave a coment in your blog, For this we can know that your blog is very Wonderful,Cheers for your performance, I hope you continue to post such good articles.
  • In reply to eden hazard:

    It's really a nice and helpful piece of information about CRM Uploading Error . I'm glad that you shared this helpful info about  CRM Uploading Error with us. Please keep us informed like this. I want to say it would supply up to !

  • In reply to eden hazard:

    wow great i have read many articles about CRM Uploading Error   and everytime i learn something new i dont think it will ever stop always new info , Thanks for all of your hard work!
Related
Recommended