Convert MBOX to PST format Using MBOX converter - Shoviv Software

Shoviv MBOX Converter is a smart and reliable way to export MBOX files into Outlook PST format. This conversion tool easily export single as well as multiple MBOX files into Outlook PST format without any technical glitches. In term of email clients compatibility, it supports MBOX format over 20 email clients such as Apple Mails, Thunderbird, Eudora, PocoMail, Opera Mail, Gmail, Spicebird, Seamonkey,Entourage, Mulberry and many others. With the export option, the users are given with the option to export MBOX files according to their desired choice. The export option features allow the users to export MBOX files in option like PST, EML, MSG, Exchange Server, Office 365 and Outlook Profile as per desired need.

Key features of Shoviv MBOX converter:-

• Provide the easiest way to Add MBOX files and folders
  • Convert Multiple MBOX files into PST format
  • Compatible with 20 email clients who support MBOX format, for example, Thunderbird, AppleMail, etc
  • Preserve folder hierarchy and its related data items
  • Provide a quick Preview of attachments and email properties before conversion
  • Also, Allow users to export MBOX files into Office 365, Live Exchange server, and Outlook Profile
  • Provide a free trial with excellent technical support

For more info visit here: MBOX to PST Converter

• To move the MBOX format emails to PST, you have to follow these three simple steps:

• Save MBOX emails as EML files.
    • Drag and drop the EML files to Outlook.
    • Export emails to PST files.

Save MBOX emails as EML files

1. Open the MBOX email client. Right-click on a folder and click New Folder option.
    2. Enter a name and click Create Folder.
    3. Select all the EML messages you want to migrate and move them to newly created folder.
    4. Now all the emails are present in the folder.
    5. Choose all the emails and select the Save as option. It will save the emails in EML format to any desired location.

Drag and drop EML files to Outlook

• Open the folder where EML files are saved. Select all the emails and simply drag and drop them to any Outlook folder.

Export emails to PST files

1. To export the emails to a PST file, follow File>Open & Export>Import/Export.
    2. In the Import/Export wizard, choose Export to a file and click Next.
    3. Select Outlook Data File (.pst). Click Next.
    4. Go to the folder where EML files are saved and click Next.
    5. Input a location for the new PST file, choose the desired option, and click Finish to end the process.
    6. A new PST file is created at the desired location.

Regards,

Adrian

• If you want to convert MBOX file into Outlook, You can us MBOX to PST Converter for Mac to convert MBOX files of Apple Mail, Thunderbird, Spicebird, LiveMail, Mulberry, OperaMail, SeaMonkey, MozillaMail, ClawsMail, Cone, etc. email Client applications to an Outlook PST format. without any data loss. You can use the free trial version on Mac OS.

For more information visit here:- https://www.mailvita.com/mbox-to-pst-converter-for-mac/

• Give a try to WholeClear MBOX Converter which allows you to export MBOX  mailbox into new PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, NSF, PDF, HTML, Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail & Office 365 account.  All emails and attachments easily exported into different Email clients easily. This software supports all MBOX supported email clients like- Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Entourage, Eudora and many more. 

• Hey, thanks for suggesting the solution for converting MBOX to PST. But I would like to recommend another application, which I have used to convert my Apple Mail MBOX emails into PST format. I found this MBOX Converter software very helpful to me for moving my MBOX emails into PST file with attachments. It also keeps the email formatting, attachment files. It has the capability to retain all the data in an exact way without any changes after completion of the process.

If you have any queries, then you may use the free trial of MBOX Converter for checking its functionality by converting 20 emails from every MBOX mailbox to PST format without cost.

Related
Recommended