Use of Chatbots in Dynamics CRM / 365 for Sales

Reading about how Microsoft envisions systems of intelligence, and how they're pushing chatbots into the Sales app for D365 i wonder what the community thinks the best use of this technology will be?  Any ideas?  Would love to chat about it.  

I wrote a blog post about building chat bots which you can give a try, if you want to test drive before discussing.  Maybe we'll come up with a great idea by talking through options.  

http://dynamicconsulting.com/2017/10/16/lions-and-tigers-and-bots-oh-my/

Parents
No Data
  • Chatbot for MS CRM is an extremely powerful feature coupled with your MS CRM which will help - streamline, capture all the relevant conversations directly in MS CRM. Read on for how it will work. Bot is the service which interacts with users. Bots are like virtual assistance which can give answers of question and help user to get the things one faster without any human. We can easily develop the ChatBot Application by using the Microsoft Azure Bot Service, Cognitive Services. Practically most viable solution to streamline how you deal with your on the fly visitors, enquiries and actionables, with quick turn arounds and instant workflow management.
Children
No Data
Related
Recommended