Hi all. I'm pretty new to the D365 / Operations / AX world and brand new to this forum. So first off, I'm trying to get my bearings here...I'm assuming a D365 for Operations question belongs in this forum and not the AX forum...please let me know otherwise. And, I hope those with an AX background are active in this forum?
And, to my real question. I am looking for a multi-site scheduling solution to use within or possibly on top of D365 for Operations. It would need to support the following (think local office scheduling for customers):
1) multiple calendars (likely one for each "Retail Store").
2) multiple resources, including
a) physical location
b) multiple employees (usually 1 or 2)
3) Appointment Type captured (custom list of values)
4) Appointment Status Captured (eg. scheduled, completed, cancelled)
5) Appointment Referral Source (custom list of values)
I would consider a customized solution in the mid/long term, but need to explore all pre-built solutions initially, even if it doesn't meet all of our needs.
All thoughts and suggestions are welcomed.
Have a great day, Erik