I have created the trade agreement for price ( Purchase) as per the manual and posted that trade agreement . But when i PO for that vendor , that price is not updating in the PO level . I have checked from date and to date dates also. but still it is not updating the prices in the purchase order.
1. Create one product with varients
2. In dimension select Product dimension,Storage Dimension and Tracking Dimension and while creating dimension don't forget to click
3. Activate price and discount (Procurement and Sourcing > Setup > Price and Discount > Activate Price and Discount)
4. Create trade agreement carefully
5. Now create purchase order it will bring item purchase price for you that you defined in trade agreement.
can you share screen shot of agreement which you have made and PO which you have created with the created date of PO.
The post is 18 months old and marked as completed by the original poster from the responses given - so no need to ask for further details :-)
i just saw it on yesterday from Prashant, so i replied to this post.