#

Dynamics 365 on premises enterprise edition not supporting AX retail pos

Hello All,

I want to know whether ax retail pos is supported in dynamics 365. This question came to my mind by reading the system requirements of D365 on premises as shown text taken from document. Can anybody let me know is this right?.

Architecture

The on-premises deployment option uses Finance and Operations cloud components running on-premises using Microsoft Azure Server Service Fabric standalone clusters. Service Fabric is the next-generation Microsoft middleware platform for building and managing enterprise-class high-scale applications. Service Fabric standalone clusters can be deployed on any computer that is running Windows Server.

On-premises deployment defines two types of Service Fabric standalone clusters: clusters for production environments and clusters for sandbox environments. The following roles or node types are deployed into both types of clusters:

● Application Object Servers (AOS) – Provides the ability to run the Finance and Operations application functionality in client, batch, and import/export scenarios.

● Management Reporter (MR) – Provides financial reporting functionality.

● SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) – Provides document reporting functionality.

● Environment Orchestrator – Enables on-premises environment management from LCS.

Note: Retail Server is not supported in on-premises deployments at this time. 

Thanks,

Sayeed

Related
Recommended