Unable to connect with dynamic 365 instance(version 8.2.x.x) using connector for Microsoft dynamics

Hi I am trying to integrate my dynamic 365 instance with NAV 2013 through a connector but while configuring it, I am getting an error "Unhandled thread exception caught. Metadata contains a reference that cannot be resolved: "Organizationname.api.crm8.dynamics.com/XRMServices/2011/Organization.svc = wsdl0"

I want to know which URL should be passed in the adapter configuration for connecting it to dynamic 365 instance. Right now I am passing discovery service URL.

Thanks in advance

• Hi Ayushi,
    Exactly what you doing integrate in NAV 2013?

The integration to Dynamics CRM/365 Sales wasn't really very good until Dynamics NAV 2017.
  • It's my understanding that the Dynamics Connector has been deprecated.  They say that the last version of CRM (which is now called Dynamics 365 for sales) supported for NAV 2013 is 8.X.X.X but I'd still wonder if that's best to build an integration with abandoned product like that.  Have you looked into trying to use the Dynamics Common Data Service or possibly even Flow for your integration?  flow.microsoft.com/.../

Related
Recommended