Search results being reindexed

Latest Microsoft Dynamics Downloads

Get our Free Newletter

Don't you have the time to be online here at DUG every day? So how do you follow what is going on in the Dynamics industry and community?
If you subscribe to the DUG Newsletter then you can relax! We will make sure that you don't miss the big news!

Check out our
Newsletter Subscription Center
page a complete list of our different newsletters.

This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Male
7,657 Posts
429,576 Points
2014-4-21 16:50
DynamicsNAVMVP
SystemAdministrator
Erik P. Ernst Posted: 2012-11-2 13:37 | Locked

To improve search results internal on the site, including the tag links, I have just started re-indexing the search database for the whole site.

This is done by resetting (deleting) the current search database. And with almost 200000 posts, this is not done in an hour or two. I estimate that it will take 2-3 days before everything is re-indexed. So the best time is over a weekend.

I will post an update to this post, when the indexing has been completed.

Best regards,
Erik P. Ernst
Webmaster 

DUG’s Admin's Blog

Don't forget to "Verify Solution" the post(s) that solved your problem. This credits the experts who helped, earns you points and marks your thread as Resolved so we all know you have been helped.

Male
7,657 Posts
429,576 Points
2014-4-21 16:50
DynamicsNAVMVP
SystemAdministrator
Erik P. Ernst replied on 2012-11-6 22:41 | Locked

Forgot to post the update. All posts have now been reindexed. Smile

Best regards,
Erik P. Ernst
Webmaster 

DUG’s Admin's Blog

Don't forget to "Verify Solution" the post(s) that solved your problem. This credits the experts who helped, earns you points and marks your thread as Resolved so we all know you have been helped.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | Get this RSS feed | Bookmark and Share