Outlook Integration Update for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 5.0

I am happy to announce Outlook Integration Update for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 5.0. This update is now available for you to download at PartnerSource  login credentials are required off course Smile.

The Outlook Integration update rollup corrects the issues that are described in KB article number 945879. Apply the Outlook Integration update, following recommendations in the Installation & Setup Whitepaper included in the package, only to systems that are experiencing these specific problems. This update applies to Microsoft Dynamics NAV for all countries and all language locales.

From the link above Microsoft has released:

• Outlook Add in installation program + set of corrected C/AL objects;
  • Supplementary  installation program, to deploy corrected dlls used by the C/AL objects;
  • Installation & Setup Whitepaper (57 pages Indifferent!).
Posted: 2008-1-24 15:41 by waldo | with 6 comment(s) |

Comments

# Outlook Integration Update for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 5.0

I am happy to announce Outlook Integration Update for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 5.0 . This update is now

Thursday, January 24, 2008 4:06 PM by waldo

# re: Outlook Integration Update for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 5.0

Does anybody know why they changed Codeunit 418, 448, 449.

I couldn't find anything in the whitepaper or website why they changed the objects.

Monday, January 28, 2008 4:30 PM by Guido Robben

# Overview Waldo's blog 2008

My first full year (January-December)of writing on my blog has passed. When I saw this post on the "NAV

Wednesday, December 24, 2008 10:56 AM by Waldo's Blog <br /> Microsoft Dynamics NAV

# Overview Waldo's blog 2008

Wednesday, December 24, 2008 10:59 AM by Waldo's Blog <br /> Microsoft Dynamics NAV

# Overview Waldo's blog 2008

Wednesday, December 24, 2008 11:35 AM by Waldo's Blog <br /> Microsoft Dynamics NAV

# Overview Waldo's blog 2008

Thursday, December 25, 2008 2:23 PM by Waldo's Blog <br /> Microsoft Dynamics NAV