I have now completed my first all-dotnet codeunit. The codeunit uses a dll file that I created from the web service WDSL. This makes the programming a lot easier. This solution has a BLOB fields that stores both incoming and … Continue reading →
Filed under: Filed under: Dynamics NAV, Solutions, Role Tailored Client, Web Services, NAV 2009 R2, XML, Soap Services, C/Side Code, Dotnet interoperability, BLOB, Add-in, NAV 2013
I am currently working on a solution that requires a Dynamics NAV client to communicate with Dynamics NAV web service. This I have done before with the classic client and have used automation objects for the job. Now I wanted … Continue reading →
I am building a web service for one of my clients and another company is using this web service for an aspx web site. I realized that I needed to test my web service before I can deliver it to … Continue reading →
I have been using the automation ‘Microsoft XML, v6.0′.XMLHTTP to communicate with web services and web sites. I have been experiencing a problem with this automation when running in Role Tailored Client. The solution has been to use the automation ‘Microsoft XML, … Continue reading...
On several occasions I have needed to create a code to communicate with Soap Web Services. The manual labor in creating the functions and XML Ports is something that I would like to be rid of. On that node I … Continue reading →